Thursday 20 September 2012

PROFESSIONAL RELATIONSHIPS

Professional relationships in work environment

 interaction, from the very first moment, regardless of who the person is ...
eatyourcareer.com

What are professional relationships

Professional relationships are non-sexual and working environment partner in relation to get things done not emotionally dependent.  They are  strictly and do not develop personal relationships, Dictionary.com.
Qualities of professional relationships in the work environment
As we all know that after our studies we going to be professional I found it so very necessary to inform you guys about the qualities of professional relationships as they help a lo in building the good image of who you are and not to get to comfortable when you at work environment. one needs to bary in mind that her or his duties comes first.
1. As an individual you need to be punctual be on time at all the times
2. During work time jokes must be limited
3. Know your deadlines do not be problematic with lots of excuses
4. You need to be reliable
5. Participate fully in the organisations activities and be able to offer some help
6. Know the policy of your organisation
7. Make connections
8. Care
Need more information consult with the website http://MostRemarkableFreeLeadershipGiftEver.com.

8 comments:

  1. Relationnship is every were it depends what kind of relationship you create.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you right Youjng and free but the issue is people they do not value them or consider them important

      Delete
  2. I love my school environment because they helping us to practice those qualities, lol so it seems like I am already qualified

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have those qualities and they helping me alot and my boss values me for them, I would like to say thanks to my former teachers for the way they made us practice those qualities, Im proud of them for who I am today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is true Lawrance and by that time we felt like they were abusing us while we were benefiting a lot from them

      Delete
  4. Those qualities are very important to our life especially time puntuality and being reliable and the thing I like is that we learn them from our parents and school.

    ReplyDelete